Wednesday 14 March 2018

Hot or cold colours over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! Time for another post here in my little world. This time it's time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. We have the theme of Hot or Cold colours this week. That means we want to see a creation either in warm colours like red, yellow, orange or brown. Or in cold colours which means blue, silver, white etc.

I decided to go with cold colours and have coloured The Great Baker with a mix of copis and Promakers. I did use my 6 x 6 paper pad from Maja Design called Denim & Friends. I did keep the design simple and kind of clean.


I did use a piece of my normal lace in dubble layers and some pearls. On the sides did I use some lovely pearl stars, that I most often forget to use.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

I am a bit tired so sweet and short for this post. Take care and do something that makes you happy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, wow love what youve done with this image, its really cool looking, mind you I wish cooking was but hopefully she will feel cool herself. Love the whole card design its stunning love. hugs Shirleyxx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

Scrapatini said...

A very cute card! I love the blue hair! Thanks for joining the Creative Moments Challenge.

Jennifer
Creative Moments Design Team
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2018/03/challenge-138.html
www.scrapatini.com

kReN said...

Cooking up some fun? Very cute! Thanks for joining us at the Pauses Dream Enjoy Challenges. kren
I am a follower. Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com