Wednesday 11 October 2017

Anything goes - Christmas

Morning and hello! And an early moring it is. This is posted before I woke up today. Time differences you know. A total mess to keep track of. I am just hoping I am halfway right. Anyway, it's Wednesday at least and it's time for a new challenge over at the Merry Christmas Challenge. So come on and join us for some festive fun!


I am working my way down the pile of Christmas cards that needs to be done. Yet again am I using the Christmas village from Lawn Fawn. I coloured a bunch of these houses at the same time with the same colours so the look kind of simular but it's easiest that way. So if you think you have seen this card before, you have not, but you have seen a simular one and I am guessing that a few more will show up using this set. The snowy hills are also dies from Lawn Fawn.

I have coloured with distress markers this time and some glitter pens for the stars, moon and in the windows of the houses. All roofs has gotten the same treatment as well. Just for some Christmas sparkle.

Sweet and short today. I wish you a great week and hope you will come and join us over at the Merry Christmas Challenge this week as well. We are getting closer and closer to the big celebrations aren't we?

Take care and do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a sweet winter village card !

Janis Lewis said...

Love your snowy village.