Wednesday 9 August 2017

Blooming days

Morning and hello, well a bit late but still... We have a new challenge up for you all over at the Paper Shelter today and the theme is nice and easy as we have set it to Blooming days. So add a few flowers to your creation and you are good to go. You can enter our challenges up to three times and one of those creations needs to have a TPS image on them. So even if you are without any of theses fabby images you can enter our challenge here.

For my card today have I used the fun image Enjoy the summer and you find it here. It's coloured with a mix of promarkers and copics. I am quite annoyed as my pens keeps bleeding and I am tired of it. It was close to the bin again. I decided to look the other way. I have use an First edition paper pad, First leaf or something like that. I hardly every use those papers as I think they have too much structure on some of them. Don't like that. But I like the colours in this pad at least.


I have used some hemp string, dew drops in brown and of course some flowers as the theme is about flowers this time around. That is what I have used for decorations this time.


As always we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice.

Well, now is it time for me to lay down and relax a bit and then maybe even drag myself to the gym and do some cardio. But that is just a big maybe.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: