Friday 23 June 2017

Snowmen!

Morning and hello! Yet another post from me this week. How amazing! That have not happend in many, many months I think. LoL And do you know what, I keep going with my Christmas cards and snowmen as well. They are so easy to colour in that even my non working vrists can handle it. So here we go!

The theme over at Winter Wonderland is this two weeks challenge "Snowmen" So on your card we want to see a snowman or two, nice and easy. There is a trillion of snowmen images of all different kinds out there. My snowman is called Snow happy and you find him here.

Visar Stamping Studio_Badge.jpg
Our sponsor this time is Stamping Studio and here is some info about them.

Stamping Studio is proud to sponsor for you! The prize is one image from each artist. Join us at our Facebook group Stamping Studio for freebies and specials.

And here is about my card. The sweet image is coloured with a mix of copics and Letraset Markers now known as Winsor and Newton. I dugg out a very old pad with Christmas/winter design papers. I think it might be Dovecraft but not sure. It's really think and I started to wonder if I had used it at all, but it's a big mess and the front and back is missing so I must have. It's only a very heavy load of papers in the pad. LoL


So there it is. I went blue on this card, don't ask me why and now is even my photo looking blue, but no time to fix that right now. A grey, broad ribbon from Panduro, some card candy and a die cut from Joy Design I thing is my decorations for this card. It has been fun to make cards again, but I feel rusty and and everything gets crocked. Oh well, I will get into it for real again. Just need to catch up on my sleep and energy. My oldest have managed to make me promise to work out with him at the gym, so I might get more energy after doing that for a while. He turns 11 in November and has gotten his first gym card but he has to work out with an adult, that would be me, right? I prefere to colour but if this gets him going it will be worth it.

So that's all from me for today and for you who celebrate Midsummer today! May it be a great one!

Take care, and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: